Hello neighbours! It’s me again, your host in North Fork Daily.
The wading river child needs a heart transplant. a A drug dealer got a long prison sentence. And there’s even More holiday activities in Greenport.
First, today’s weather:
The wind became strong. High: 57 Low: 43.
Here are the top stories of the day at North Fork:
- Lisa Fenn writes it Mark Lamina, owner of Lucharitos, wants Mattituck Cinemas to become an art hub for local high school students. And post an invitation on social media to get ideas for using theater in creative ways. (patch)
- Next week will be a ’12 Days of Eating out’ event for Greater Jamesport Civic Association The Community Service Award Scholarship. Resturant 177 Meeting Creek Road in Aquebogue, will present The list of external applications and a portion of the proceeds will benefit the association and the scholarship. (local riverhead)
- News 12 talking to a The Wading River family whose second child needs a heart transplant. Everett Cotter, 11 months, gets an artificial heart. His parents, Brian and Ashley Cotter, have Daughter Ruby, who also needed a heart transplant two years ago. (12 . news)
- A Wadding River woman was sentenced Thursday to 10 years in prison for helping her boyfriend run a large-scale drug operation that traded cocaine, heroin and fentanyl. Amber Schatz and her boyfriend, Curtis PrusikThey sold drugs from the parking lot around Rocky Point. (Dan leaves)
- Northforker speaks to Celebrity pastry chef François Bayard talks about his plans for desserts at Southwold General this winter and the holiday season. It creates Buche de Noel log cakes. (North Forker)
Today in North Fork:
From my notebook:
- The North Fork Animal Welfare Association has Cream colored kittens available for adoption In Riverhead Shelter. (Facebook social networking site)
- Southwold Jr/Sr High School: “The Nightmare Before Christmas” 7 p.m., $5. (Instagram)
- Greenport Village has more holiday activities End of this week: and the . (Facebook social networking site)
From our sponsors – Thanks for supporting the local news!
Vehicles and services:
Do you like North Fork Daily? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
Thanks for following up with us and staying informed! I will see you soon.