The online 2022 Mitchell Scholarship application is now open until April 1. You can find the application link, requirements, and some additional college and scholarship resources on the Mitchell Institute website.
In addition to the $10,000 scholarship that the Mitchell Institute awards to a graduate of every public high school in the state, it provides several resources and programs for Mitchell scholars:
- Leadership and career development activities
- Access to a wide range of professional networks
- Provide personalized professional advice and support through one-on-one meetings with Mitchell Institute staff and community members
- Fellowship awards up to $1,500 to support training and personal/professional growth opportunities
- Emergency Financial Assistance for Unexpected Financial Challenges
Mitchell Scholarships are awarded to students who plan to attend two- or four-year degree programs at either in-state or out-of-state colleges. The strongest applicants demonstrate financial need, academic promise, and impact on society. Please encourage any college committed graduating students from public high schools in Maine to apply before the April 1 deadline.
For more information, contact the Mitchell Institute at email@example.com or (207) 773-7700.