HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL — Hillsborough County applications deadline for trade schools scholarships and college scholarships is approaching, a news release said.
Hillsborough County’s Community Action Board Scholarship program offers up to $5,000 to eligible students who want to continue their post-secondary education.
All Applicants Must Meet The Following Criteria To Be Eligible For A 2022 Community Action Board Scholarship:
- The candidate must have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Applicants must be between 16 and 24 years old, and have a high school diploma or GED equivalent (16-year-olds may apply if they are a graduating senior)
- Applicants must reside in Hillsborough County
- The applicant’s household income must fall within 200 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines of the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)
- Students seeking a master’s degree, or a second bachelor’s degree do not qualify
The application deadline is Friday, March 18 at 5 pm
How To Apply
- Apply online once all information and documents have been collected.
- Questions about online application or missing information? Call (813) 272-5074 ext. 55316
Applicants are highly recommend to read through the full 2022 Community Action Board Scholarship Application Package before applying online to ensure all documents and requirements are met. A full list of required documents needed to apply can be found in the application package.