Nikon India Private Limited has invited applications from students (Class 12 passed onwards), who are pursuing photography courses for its scholarship program for the year 2022-23.
The scholarship program is meant to support students from underprivileged sections of society. The scholarship program offers benefits up to Rs 1 lakh to selected students.
Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship program through online mode by March 31, 2022.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2022-23 is an initiative of Nikon India Private Limited to financially support students from underprivileged sections of society to pursue photography-related courses. The scholarship is meant to help students (Class 12 passed onwards) who are enrolled in a photography-related course with a duration of 3 months or more.
Eligibility Criteria for Nikon Scholarship Program 2022
Students who have passed minimum class 12th and pursuing photography-related courses with a duration of 3 months or more can apply.
The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000.
However, the children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible to apply for this program.
The selected candidates will get scholarship up to Rs 1 Lakh with this programme.
- Photo identity proof and address proof.
- Class 12 marksheet (self-attested copy).
- Proof of admission (college/institution ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt.
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled check/passbook copy).
How can you apply for Nikon Scholarship Program 2022?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button given on the Official Notification page.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and go to the ‘Application Form Page’. If you have not registered on Buddy4Study then Register with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- The ‘Nikon Scholarship Program’ application form page will open.
- Fill in the application form with required details and upload relevant documents.
- Submit the application form.
Click Here for the Official Website
Also Read: Great opportunity for students to get scholarship of up to Rs 6,00,000; Check scholarship details here