A new series of on-campus and online events will offer prospective graduate students information about Penn State Behrend’s five master’s degree programs, which include courses in Erie and at the Regional Learning Alliance in Cranberry Township.
Each of the 13 sessions will explore various aspects of Behrend’s graduate programs, including curriculum, course content, pre-enrollment competencies, the application process, and financial aid resources for graduate study.
The following information sessions will focus on the college’s master’s programs:
Master of Applied Clinical Psychology
- Thursday, Feb. 17: noon on Zoom
- Wednesday, Feb. 23: 6 pm on Zoom
- Monday, Feb. 28: 6 pm in Turnbull Hall, on the Behrend campus
Master of Business Administration
- Tuesday, Feb. 15: noon on Zoom
- Tuesday, Feb. 22:7 pm on Zoom
- Tuesday, March 1: 7 pm on Zoom
Master of Manufacturing Management
- Monday, Feb. 14: noon on Zoom
- Wednesday, Feb. 23:8 pm on Zoom
- Wednesday, March 2: noon on Zoom
Master of Professional Accounting
- Wednesday, Feb. 16: noon on Zoom
- Tuesday, Feb. 22: 6 pm on Zoom
- Tuesday, March 1: noon on Zoom
Master of Project Management
- Wednesday, Feb. 23: noon on Zoom
The Master’s in Business Administration and the Master’s in Professional Accounting programs are offered by Penn State Behrend’s AACSB International-accredited Black School of Business. Instruction in both programs is 7% online and 25% in-person, either at Behrend or at the Regional Learning Alliance.
For more information, or to register for a session, visit behrend.psu.edu/grad-events, email PSBehrendGrad@psu.edu or call the Behrend Office of Graduate Admissions at 814-898-7255.