CASPER, Wyo. The Casper Area Education Foundation invites high school seniors graduating in 2022 to apply for Trustee Scholarships. The $2,000 scholarships are awarded to three students who “have a thoughtful plan for their future and hope to give back to their local, local, national or international community.”
The foundation announced Friday that seniors graduating from high schools in the Natrona County School District “who have demonstrated exceptional personal and academic growth” can now apply for guardian scholarships. The application deadline is March 18, 2022.
“Over the years, we have been incredibly fortunate to be able to support students in their next steps after graduation, whether it be attendance at a university, college, trade school, military academy, or an educational opportunity to study abroad,” said Casper Area Education President Thea Tru Wales. “We encourage students from across the region, NCHS, KWHS, Midwest, and Roosevelt, to apply for this scholarship opportunity.”
The Casper Area Education Foundation offers other scholarships in addition to trustee scholarships:
- Todd Halstead Memorial Scholarship For a Natrona County High School graduate in the top 20% and involved in extracurricular activity.
- Trevor Ryan Dieter Memorial Scholarship For a music graduate of Kelly Walsh High School.
- Ted Kearns Memorial Endowment For two Natrona County School Art Awards.
- Rita Livingston Scholarship To outstanding math and science student Kelly Walsh.
- Susan Penny Porter Memorial Scholarship Drama Alumni Kelly Walsh.
- NCHS ROTC Scholarship for graduates of the programme.
- Hunter Louis Vetti Memorial Scholarship For Outstanding NCSD Students.