The Magic of Science!
Join us for a fun-filled science camp for kids who have completed 4th, 5th, or 6th grades at the beautiful SUU mountain center. Students will participate in two full days of fun and exciting science activities in the beautiful surroundings of Cedar Mountain. This year’s theme is “The Magic of Science”. Some of the activities will include; a magical Science show, a trip to scenic mountain locations including Mammoth Cave, a study of electricity and energy transfer, dancing flames, rock collecting, star gazing, team building, and much more at the SUU Mountain Center Cabin!
2022 Dates (2 Full Days, 1 Night)
- Camp A June 1-2, Wednesday-Thursday
- Camp B June 3-4, Friday-Saturday
- Camp C June 6-7, Monday-Tuesday
- Camp D June 8-9, Wednesday-Thursday
- Camp E June 10-11, Friday-Saturday
- Camp F June 13-14, Monday-Tuesday
- Camp G June 15-16, Wednesday-Thursday
- Camp H June 17-18, Friday-Saturday
- Camp I June 20-21, Monday-Tuesday
- Camp J June 22-23, Wednesday-Thursday
- Camp K June 24-25, Friday-Saturday
- Camp L June 27-28, Monday-Tuesday
Elementary Summer Science Camp Tuition: $115
For the first time in years we have slightly raised tuition to accommodate for the rise in prices of food, gas, and other essential needs. Thank you for your understanding and continued support!
- Fees include food, lodging at the SUU Mountain Cabin, Camp T-shirt, science tools, transportation from the SUU campus, supplies for all projects and activities.
- Please remember to check schedules; Summer Games, baseball, soccer, family vacation, etc. prior to choosing a camp.
- Spaces fill quickly and will be taken on a first-come, first-served, basis. Register early!
- Tuition is nonrefundable unless the camps are full. If camps are full, tuition will be returned. Each camp will accommodate 35-40 students.
- Parent/family dinner and slide show is offered the second night of each camp.
- Please be aware that special dietary restrictions and needs are not the responsibility of the camp. Dietary needs must be prepared in advance by parents/guardians and given to staff for refrigeration. Our food is all purchased in advance and last-minute accommodations will not be provided.
- Please share any food allergies with staff to ensure the safety of our campers.
More information will be included with your confirmation letter to be sent by May 13th, 2022.
To apply for a scholarship, please download the scholarship application, print it out, and follow the instructions provided on the scholarship form.
Scholarships will be based on student needs, as determined from the application. If you plan on applying for a scholarship please do NOT register for a camp through online registration. Only one scholarship will be awarded per family. For more information about our scholarship program contact:
Torrie Rice (970) 234-1349 or email@example.com
This year we are only accepting registrations and payments online. Please click on the link below to begin the registration process. Once you have selected your camp complete the registration process and submit your payment. If a camp is “FULL” the dates will no longer be available on the webpage.-
Summer Camp Contacts
Peggy Wittwer, Director
Brian NeibaurAssistant Director of Operations
Torrie RiceAssistant Director of Scholarships
Dylan KirklinAssistant Director of Finance