YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — The Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley is now accepting applications for its scholarship opportunities.
Applications are due by the end of the day March 1, 2022, and can be found at CFMV.org/scholarships. Scholarship recipients will be notified of their award by the end of June.
Those applying only need to fill out one application for all of the Foundation’s scholarship funds. In a new system launched last year, students must complete a set of standard questions to determine what scholarships they can apply for. After being notified immediately, applicants will be prompted to provide any additional information needed for the scholarships they’re eligible for.
Scholarships are available for students meeting a variety of criteria, including current high school students as well as those already enrolled in a post-secondary education program. All Mahoning Valley students are encouraged to apply to ensure they don’t miss out on scholarship awards.
Available scholarships include:
- Athena Scholarship
- The CM (Jerry) Collins Memorial Scholarship
- Gail T. Dennison Mahoning County Saddle Horse 4-H Committee Scholarship
- Melinda Henning Scholarship
- Charles and Priscilla Scholarship
- George L. Madigan Scholarship
- *NEW*MyPath Mahoning Valley Scholarships
- Jean Rider Scholarship
- Trumbull Retired Teachers Association Scholarship
- Trumbull Memorial Health Foundation Scholarship
- Warren City Schools Foundation Scholarships
- The Wilkins Family Scholarship
- The Veronica Willo Scholarship
- Woman’s Board of Youngstown Scholarship
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.