DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls 2022 is an opportunity offered to girl/women students studying in the first year of undergraduate (BE/B.Tech – full-time four-year degree) and postgraduate (ME/M.Tech. – two-year). full-time degree) courses through Aeronautics Research and Development Board (AR&DB), DRDO HQ.
Eligibility of DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls 2022
- Open for female Indian Nationals pursuing UG/PG courses in Aerospace Engineering/ Aeronautical Engineering/Space Engineering & Rocketry/Aircraft Engineering/Avionics and have taken admission in the 1st year of the current academic year (2021-22) to the relevant BE/ B .Tech./B.Sc engineering course OR ME/M.Tech./M.Sc. engineering course.
DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls 2022 Prizes & Rewards
- Up to Rs 1,86,000 per annum
Conditions of DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls 2022
- Once the scholarship is discontinued to a candidate it will not be granted further, in spite of qualifying the eligibility in the later years.
- Students availing this scholarship will be entitled to avail only one scholarship at a time and an undertaking has to be furnished by the students and it should be countersigned by the institute that she is not availing any other scholarship from any other institute/department/agency.
Selection process of DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls 2022
- First-year Under graduate (BE/B.Tech./BSc. Engg.) scholarship (for 4-yr full-time course) will be based on the merit of JEE (Main). Candidates without valid JEE (Main) score will not be considered.
- First-year Postgraduate (ME/M.Tech./M.Sc. Engg.) scholarship (for 2 yr full-time course) will be based on the valid GATE score on merit basis. The candidates without valid GATE score will not be considered.