Single game parking is credit card only, except for the State Fairgrounds Lot S108 which is cash only, and available on a first come first served basis at the following locations:
- Oak Street Ramp – $20 (No Tailgating)
- Church Street Garage – $20 (No Tailgating)
- Washington Avenue Ramp – $20 (No Tailgating)
- East River Road Garage – $10 (No Tailgating)
- State Fairgrounds Lot S108 – St. Paul – $10 (Tailgating Permitted)
View Larger Version
Open Gopher Football Parking Map with Google Maps →
Overnight RV Tailgating Times
- Overnight RV Parking is only available for Saturday Football games
- Friday: 6 pm – 10 pm (those arriving outside of the operation hours must park elsewhere)
- Saturday: 7 am – 10 pm
- Sunday: Must vacate the lot by 12 pm
- Quiet hours for Minneapolis are 10 pm to 7 am
- Upon departure, all tailgating supplies must be properly disposed of or stored/carried out in the vehicle.
- Any people in the lot outside of the documented tailgate times will need to be occupants of the RV’s.
- No more than one non-recreational vehicle that is attached to the RV. This is permissible as long the additional vehicle can fit into the assigned space.
- As the spots will be assigned, those in violation of dumping will have their parking passes revoked and would be billed for any required clean-up.
- At a minimum, the vehicle must be classified as a recreational vehicle by the US Department of Transportation.
- RV must be self-sufficient as power and water hookups will not be available.
- Must fit into the dimensions of the space. Any camper must contain temporary living quarters with sleeping accommodations.
- Standard tailgating policies apply.
- Standard portable restrooms will be available in the lots starting the day prior to the football game.
- Trash and recycling bags will be made available upon load-in. Cans for disposal will be in set up the morning of the game.
- Parking attendants will be onsite during tailgating hours. University of Minnesota Police will monitor the lots from 10 pm to 7 am
- Power will not be provided onsite.
Nearest RV Dump Site
- Mike’s LP Gas Inc & RV Service Center
1350 Frost Ave, Maplewood MN 55109 / 651-770-9448
$4 user fee / Dump station is available 24 hours / 13 miles and 18 minutes away from Huntington Bank Stadium
rvdumps.com or sanidumps.com for more locations
- Twin Cities Transportation and Recovery
24/7 Towing – 651-642-1446 – Heavy Duty Towing and Roadside Assistance
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (except assistive animals)
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, baseballs, etc.)
- Backpacks, luggage, grocery, duffle bags, large bags, large purses, large camera cases, cinch bags, binocular cases, computer bags, briefcases, fanny packs, and non-approved seat cushions*
- Boxes, wrapped gifts or items
- Camcorders and tripods
- Cameras with lenses over six inches long
- Cans, bottles, thermoses (including empty containers)
- Coolers of any kind, including small soft packs
- Externally-Powered Heated Blankets**
- Illegal drugs
- Laptops, iPads, tablets, video cameras, or any large electronic devices
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint
- Noisemaking devices
- Objects that can be used as a missile or projectile
- Offensive or profane signage
- Outside food and drinks
- Signage exceeding 24”x36”
- Smoking devices (vape pens, e-cigars, tank systems, etc.)
- Sticks, selfie sticks, and flag poles
- Tobacco products
- Water Bottles (reusable or disposable)
- All other items are prohibited at the discretion of stadium management
All fans and items are subject to screening upon entry by security personnel
*Huntington Bank Stadium has a Clear Bag Policy enforced for all events. The only bags allowed in are clear plastic, vinyl, or tote bags that do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, 1 gallon re-sealable clear plastic bags and/or small clutch purses that DO NOT exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
Bags needed for medical purposes will be allowed into Huntington Bank Stadium. Gate Supervisor must screen the bag, and then it will be tagged with the proper medical tag.
** Heated blankets and/or seat-cushions (powered by an internally-enclosed battery ONLY) will be allowed into Huntington Bank Stadium after confirming that these items comply with all stadium guidelines and are clear of any other prohibited items.
Stadium personnel has the right to turn away any items at their discretion
Gopher Athletics has transitioned to mobile tickets for all sports beginning in the Fall of 2021. Fans may access tickets via the Minnesota Gophers Official App, a link in their email, or by logging on to their account at GopherSports.com/myaccount. More information on mobile tickets can be found HERE.
The Gopher Ticket Office is located on the southwest corner of Huntington Bank Stadium near the Benton County Entrance and is open 3 hours prior to kickoff through the end of halftime. Windows at the main ticket office will be dedicated to ticket related issues. Above each window is signage indicating windows dedicated to general sales, will call, and premium tickets.
Huntington Bank Stadium has an AT&T neutral-host distributed antenna system (DAS) installed throughout the venue and within the bowl seating area. AT&T has partnered with Verizon and T-Mobile so that fan devices will automatically connect to this system upon arrival at Huntington Bank Stadium. With the AT&T DAS, devices connected to our partnered service providers will have robust cellular signal strength and improved bandwidth throughout the venue.
Complimentary bag check is located in the University Ave. Lobby of Williams Arena. It will open two and a half hours prior to kickoff and remain open until approximately one hour postgame
Text “GOLD” to 78247 for customer service assistance or any security-related issues