The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced fully funded scholarships for studies in China for the 2022-23 session.
According to HEC statement, Pakistani students wishing to study in China are encouraged to apply for new scholarships. Scholarships for Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral (PhD) degrees.
Chinese universities offer scholarships in almost all academic fields and disciplines, including science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, economics, legal studies, management, education, history, literature, philosophy, and fine arts.
– HEC Pakistan (@hecpkofficial) December 3, 2021
The application deadline for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship is January 3, 2022.
How to apply online?
- Apply online at: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/
- Deposit Rs 1,000 in HEC Account.
- Download the deposit slip at the time of application.
- After successful submission of the application at the HEC portal, keep the application hard copy signed by you.
- Apply online at the CSC web portal at http://www.campuschina.org/ or http://www.csc.edu.cn by program type.
Education funds. Tuition funds will be used comprehensively by the host university. It may cover tuition, administrative costs, health insurance, and expenses to support student activities.
Read more: Government extends application deadline for EHSAAS Undergraduate Scholarship
Accommodation: Free university housing or free subsidy for each holder.
Salary: According to Chinese government projects. Scholarship Program.
Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month (Minimum)
Master’s students: CNY 3000 per month (Minimum)
PhD students: 3,500 CNY per month (Minimum)
Travel expenses will be borne by the scholarship winners themselves. The HEC will not bear any financial responsibility.
Facebook notice to the European Union!
You need to login to view and post Facebook comments!