HPBOSE Scholarship 2021 for Class 10, 12 students – apply   |  Photo Credit: iStock Images
- HPBOSE will be offering scholarships to the meritorious students of Classes 10 and 12 students who appeared for the Himachal Pradesh Board exams in 2021
- 100 students from Class 12 Science and 100 from Arts and Commerce will be selected. For Class 10, 40 students will be selected
- Students can read below to know how to apply for the scholarships.
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, HPBOSE, will be offering scholarships to the meritorious students of Classes 10 and 12 students who appeared for the Himachal Pradesh Board exams in 2021. The scholarships will be provided based on the result of the student in the HPBOSE Class 10, 12 Exams 2021. Interested students can apply on hpbose.org
As per the official notification issued by HPBOSE, From Class 12, 100 students from the Science Stream and 100 students from the Arts and Commerce stream will be selected and awarded the scholarship. From Class 10, only 40 students will be awarded the board scholarship. Students who appeared for the HPBOSE April 2021 exams can apply for the merit scholarships. Steps to apply have been given below
How to apply for HPBOSE Class 10, 12 Scholarship 2021
- Visit the official HPBOSE website – hpbose.org
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Scholarship‘ tab
- Download the form and fill it, scan the hard copy and upload it on the HPBOSE website.
- Click here for the Direct Link to the HPBOSE 2021 Scholarship Form (Direct Link to be activated on February 22, 2022 once the form is available)
- After uploading the scanned copies of all documents.
- Send the hard copies through a registered post to HPBOSE office.
Before sending the copies, candidates must get the hard copies signed by their respective Principals or Head of the School/Institution. Students can apply till March 22, 2022. The merit list and scholarship form will be made available from the student’s corner on the official website – hpbose.org
READ | Haryana Board Exam 2022: Class 8, 5 exams canceled for now, to be conducted from next year says CM
Once all the applications have been received, the Himachal Pradesh Board will release a final merit list of selected students for the scholarship. Currently, a provisional merit list has been provided on the website for Class 12 and Class 10 students on the HPBOSE website.