Scholarships in Israel provides a partial tuition fee of $6000 for tuition fees of $12,000 and above, dormitories, monthly allowances and more.
Israel Scholarships for Indian Students; Eligibility, how to apply here
New Delhi: The Government of Israel has announced scholarships for Indian students for the upcoming academic year 2022-23. The scholarships provide a partial tuition fee of $6000 for tuition fees of $12,000 and above, dormitories, monthly allowances and more. Interested candidates can submit the application form by December 30, 2021. The final decision on awarding the scholarship will be made around July.
The Israeli government offers a total of three types of scholarships – an academic year scholarship, a partial scholarship for an academic year and a summer language course. Before applying for the scholarship, students are required to pass the eligibility criteria and the documents required to fill out the form.
Read also | LIC Offers Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 for EWS Students
Israel Scholarship for Indian Students: Eligibility
- The applicant must hold a BA or BA (or higher) degree and have a good track record of academic achievement.
- The applicant must be a national of the country in which he is applying for the scholarship and be under 35 years old (at the beginning of the academic year).
- Israeli citizens are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. Scholarship recipients must have a student visa (A2), issued by the Israeli Embassy to which their application is submitted.
- Proof of English or Hebrew language proficiency.
- The applicant must meet the academic requirements of the Israeli university to which he is applying.
- The scholarship will only be awarded after the requested institute has agreed to accept the candidate.
Read also | IIT Delhi and OPPO team up to offer the Genius+ Scholarship Program for Engineering Students
Before applying for the Israel Scholarship, candidates should contact the local Israeli embassy to check the deadline for applications and get more detailed information regarding the selection process for scholarship candidates from their country, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Israel.
click here Israel Scholarship Application Form
Israel Scholarships for Indian Students: Application Process
Before downloading and filling out the application forms, candidates should read these important instructions and check the required documents.
- Candidates should ensure that the application is completely filled out before submission.
- Candidates must attach a detailed letter describing the field they intend to study in Israel, specifying the university they wish to attend.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of letters exchanged with Israeli universities, or in the case of research or doctoral studies – the competent Israeli supervisor. Not required for the Ulban Scholarship.
- Official original academic records (or notarized copies) of all relevant studies and test scores, and diplomas evidencing academic degree completion, including a copy of student records
- At least two letters of recommendation from lecturers/professors who taught the candidate.
- three pictures
- Health certificate
Follow us for the latest educational news about colleges and universities, admissions, courses, exams, schools, research, new education and policy policies and more..
To get in touch, email us at email@example.com.