January 17 2022 15:18:21
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is widely known as the best and one of the most prestigious universities in South Korea. Founded in 1971, it is the first research-oriented STEM institute in South Korea. Ranked in the world’s top 50 by QS rankings, it is best known for its science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and business programs.
Host country: South Korea
Host university: kaist
nationality: international students
Number of Awards: undefined
Degree level: Master’s or Ph.D
- Full Tuition Fee: Tuition waiver for 4 semesters (MS)/8 semesters (PhD)
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month (MS) or 400,000 KRW per month (PhD)
- medical insurance
- An additional Stipend can be available for search assistants.
Programs offered by the university
visit this In thenK To find out the details of its postgraduate programs: https://cutt.ly/nIcy13C
Eligibility – Eligibility: Applicants for the admission of international students
Form fee: $80 (non-refundable)
- Students must maintain a GPA over 2.0 out of 4.3 at KAIST
- The GPA requirements for the Seoul Campus may differ from the requirements listed above.
- Same application period for admission, i.e. fall semester (regular): March – April
- For Master’s Degree Program: Applicants hold or expect to obtain a Bachelor’s degree prior to enrollment at KAIST.
- For Doctoral Degree Program: Applicants hold or expect to obtain a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree prior to enrollment at KAIST
Selection procedure: Like an application for admission.
Registration deadline: Autumn (regular): March – April (temporary)
Application link: Prospective graduate students can apply through this link: https://cutt.ly/bIvVUil
More information: Visit this link for more information about the scholarship and KAIST: https://cutt.ly/eIci9nr