- Based at UniSA Clinical & Health Sciences on the City East . campus
- Full time, ongoing position
- Attractive salary plus 17% pension
About the role
Reporting directly to the Leading Professor, this role will be responsible for developing, delivering, and coordinating courses in the Bachelor of Nursing programme. The position will contribute independently and as part of a team to support teaching outcomes and undertake activities to maintain and develop their scientific, research and/or professional activities.
The University of South Australia is the Australian business university. Our culture of innovation is underpinned by global and national links with academic, research and industrial partners. Our graduates are new urban professionals, global citizens who are comfortable with the world and ready to innovate and respond to change. Our research is innovative and full of adventure, creating new knowledge that is essential to global economic and social prosperity.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver courses on campus, online or through other appropriate methods
- Maintaining the quality of courses through course review and development
- Research and scholarship application for course development
- Work collaboratively and reciprocally with faculty members in other academic units
- Carrying out development activities to enhance knowledge of effective educational practices for specializations
Basic skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Master’s degree and/or Doctorate degree in a relevant health discipline, along with current registration, or eligibility to register as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Australia
- Demonstrated contribution to the profession and/or specialty of nursing
- Strong academic experience teaching students participating in undergraduate and graduate nursing programs
- Ability to improve the research profile of the academic unit through scholarships and supervision of master’s degree coursework and/or HDR students
- Proven clinical experience/experience and understanding of global and national policies and priorities in health and midwifery practice
- Experience in developing a culture of excellence in teaching and learning
Getting a great job by working with the best is just the beginning. UniSA rewards its employees with a variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great opportunities for personal development
- Generous pension contributions of 17%
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A range of salary package options, including car rental, laptop computers and parking fees
- Variety of vacation arrangements
As a university of enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives when new horizons are opened. Our employees are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant and engaging environment. Our employees are original, flexible, impactful and deliver results.
How to apply
For a copy of the job description and application, please visit Work at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria you need to address.
Please direct your cover letter to Ms. Georgie Hart, Recruitment Consultant. For more information about the position or recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central at +61 8 8302 1700 or by email at Recruitment@unisa.edu.au using the job reference number. 3806.
Close applications: 11:30 PM Sunday 30 January 2022
Applications are welcome from Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents of Australia who have the legal right to work in Australia during the appointment period.
The designation is also subject to a satisfactory National Police (NPC) certification to be obtained and maintained.
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted online, please note that UniSA does not accept applications via email.
- Start your order by clicking the “Start” button
- If you are already registered for an account, please login before starting your application
- If you forgot your login details, click here to reset your password
- View the application form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive, enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central at +61 8 8302 1700 or email Recruitment@unisa.edu.au and you will receive a response within one business day.