The National Weather Service expects ice to accumulate along with 3 to 4 inches of snow in Columbus on Thursday, February 3.
The Ohio State University in Columbus campus classes were canceled on February 3. Classes to be held online will be held as planned. The campus will remain open. Please check with the leaders of other scheduled activities to ensure there are no further changes or cancellations.
Any employee with the ability to work remotely is encouraged to do so in consultation with their supervisor. As the campus remains open, essential personnel who must carry out their responsibilities in person must report to work in line with their regular schedule. For specific employment questions, please contact your supervisor or HR business partner.
Most campus operations will remain open, including the Wexner Medical Center and Clinical Services. More information about weather effects related to transportation, parking, and facility opening hours is provided below.
COVID-19 testing was canceled in Jesse Owens North on February 3. Anyone with an appointment at this location must reschedule via MyChart. MyChart help can be found at go.osu.edu/MyChart تعليمات Help
The health, safety and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff is always our top priority. We will continue to monitor conditions and share updates online.
Plan ahead and give extra time or avoid travel, when possible. Before the snow and ice began to gather, the university treated the campus roads and sidewalks. Staff remain on campus all day and night for treatment and plowing, as needed. However, with large amounts of snow, please be patient as roads and sidewalks will be covered even when crews are actively working.
Campus Area Bus Service (CABS) frequencies may be reduced on Campus Loop North, Campus Loop South, East Residential and West Campus routes. Med Center Express will continue to operate regular service. Passengers are encouraged to use the Ohio State App to CABS tracking in real time Service delays should be expected. For additional updates to the service, please visit ttm.osu.edu.
CampusParc crews continue to process parking lots and garages, but some rooftop parking will be closed due to icy conditions. All garage roofs are closed except for 9y Avenue East Garage, 9y Avenue West Garage, Neil Avenue Garage, and SAFEAUTO Garage. Visit the CampusParc website for updates. more.
Operating hours of facilities and clinics
Please check your scheduled activities to ensure there are no further changes or cancellations. As a reminder, the following areas will work as follows:
- Wexner Medical Center locations remain open
- Student Health Services in Student Life will be open from 8 am to 3 pm, visit https://shs.osu.edu/ For any hour of service/running updates.
- Campus dining facilities are still open, visit https://dining.osu.edu/ For any hour of service/running updates.
- The Recreational and Physical Activities Center (RPAC) will only be open from 10 am to 8 pm, and all other recreational facilities will be closed, visit https://recsports.osu.edu/ For any hour of service/running updates.
- Ohio Federation will be open from 8 am to 8 pm, visit https://ohiounion.osu.edu/ For any hour of service/running updates.
- University libraries are closed.
- The Ohio State University Optician Services clinics remain open.
- Ohio State Dental Clinics remain open.
- The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center (Columbus and Dublin) remains open for normal business hours.
- Speech and hearing clinic is open
- Blackwell remains open.
We recommend that everyone continues to wear appropriate clothing for the weather and to be careful while traveling.
- Wear layers of loose, lightweight, and warm clothing.
- Wear tightly woven, waterproof, covered outerwear.
- Wear a hat – 40% of your body heat can be lost from your head.
- wear warm gloves at the wrist; Gloves are better than gloves.
- Try to stay dry and out of the wind.
When traveling around campus, remember that public transportation is available. You can find real-time CABS bus arrival information via Ohio State Application. Riding a kota? visit cota.com For service information.
The University’s Public Safety Department offers a Online real time weather forecast.
Thursday, February. 3: Thursday’s ATI classes are canceled. Feb 3 This includes ATI’s online classes. Campus remains open.
Wednesday, February. 2: Ohio Lima classes are canceled starting at noon on Wednesday, February 2.
Thursday, February. 3: Ohio Lima classes have been canceled for Thursday, February 3, and campus is closed.
Thursday, February. 3: Ohio Mansfield classes have been canceled for Thursday, February 3rd. While class meetings will continue online, there will be no in-person meetings. The campus is closed.
Thursday, February. 3: Ohio State Marion classes have been canceled for Thursday, February 3, and campus is closed.
Thursday, February. 3: Ohio Newark is closed Thursday, February 3, which means in-person classes have been canceled but remote classes and work will continue as scheduled. More information Available here.
ppLoadLater.placeholderFBSDK = [ '
''); ppLoadLater.placeholderFBSDK = ppLoadLater.placeholderFBSDK.join("n");