Prospective students can visit Edison Academy in person this spring from February 1 to March 3, 2022
Details for both Feeding School students and Edison High School students are provided below.
Nutritious school students
(for students attending high schools other than Edison High School)
- Student visits to our subsidiary schools will take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays during our morning and midday periods.
- Visits can only be scheduled by your school counselor and must be scheduled at least one week in advance.
- See your school counselor as soon as possible to schedule your academic visit. AndOur consultant is the only person who can schedule your visit.
- High school students must have a completed and signed Student Pass which they must bring with them on the day of their scheduled visit.
- All visitors to the feeder school are required to board the academy bus from their feeder base/school. disciples He will need to show the student’s visitor permit to the bus driver.
- An Edison Academy staff member will greet you at the entrance when you arrive for your visit.
- Please click on your school’s name, below, to print the Student Visitor Application form for your school, or obtain one from your school advisor.
- Don’t you see your school? Have your advisor contact an Edison Academy advisor.
Visits for Edison HS . Students
- Edison High School student visits only occur during Eagle timing between 10:19 and 11:14 when Academy classes are in session.
- We will schedule these visits only for the following dates:
- Tuesday 1 February
- Thursday 3 February
- Tuesday 15 February
- Thursday 17 February
- Tuesday February 22
- Thursday 24 February
- Wednesday 2 March
- We will do our best to accommodate specific visitation requests but may not be able to schedule every student due to distancing requirements. If you request a visit and we are unable to arrange an appointment for you, please plan to attend our Open Academy.
- Please use this link for the form to request a visit to Eagle Time. Remember to login to your fcpsschools.net account to access the link and the form.
- The visit request must be submitted by 2:00 PM on Thursday, January 20, 2022. The form will stop collecting responses after 2:00 PM on January 20.
- We won’t be able to reschedule missed Eagle Time visits, so plan accordingly. Note: If your tutor asks you to mediate during your scheduled visit to Academy Eagle Time, you must attend the therapy session with your tutor (which takes priority).
- You will receive an email on your fcpsschools.net account notifying you of the exact date of your Eagle Time visit. Your advisor will also be notified. The email will be sent after January 20, 2022.
Please also consider attending the Saturday Open House event on January 8, 2022 from 10:00 to 1:00 pm. You will have the opportunity to meet our teacher(s), visit our classes and interact with currently enrolled students to learn more about our Academy classes. Print the flyer here to put it on your fridge or memo board.
Please contact Cassandra Didi, Edison Academy Advisor, if you have any additional questions. Thank you!
Additional information about student visits
- Academy visits are only available to current 9th to 11th graders. If you are in the 7th or 8th grade, please attend the Saturday Open January 8, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM with your parents.
- Veterinary science class visits should be scheduled on Wednesdays and Thursdays only.
- Visits are not available for the Teachers for Tomorrow program. Interested students should plan to attend the Open House to learn about this program.