Ds Scholarship

Reliance Foundation Invites Applications from Students in India for 100 Scholarships Worth up to Rs 6 lakh

Reliance Foundation Scholarships is open to students who are pursuing their undergraduate and postgraduate studies from institutes across India

The Reliance Foundation Scholarships are now open for applications. The Reliance Foundation will identify and support 100 of India’s brightest undergraduate and postgraduate students with a robust development scholarship and program that will enhance their skills to innovate for social good. With Reliance Foundation Scholarships, up to 60 undergraduate students will be awarded scholarships of up to Rs 4 Lakh each, while up to 40 postgraduates will be awarded up to Rs 6 Lakh each for the duration of their studies.

In addition, students will gain valuable opportunities to interact with leading global experts, apply for mentoring, internships, volunteer, a strong alumni network, and more. The Reliance Foundation will also nurture and support these distinguished scholars through an exceptional comprehensive development program, including expert interactions, industry exposure and volunteer opportunities that create a portfolio of excellence, each year. There is no entry fee for the application.

Who can apply for the Accreditation Foundation Scholarships?

The scholarship opportunity is open to first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students from institutes across India to pursue degree programs from the following subjects:

  • Artificial intelligence.
  • Computer Science.
  • Mathematics and arithmetic.
  • Electrical and/or electronic engineering.
  • Students must be resident Indian nationals.
  • For the Undergraduate Scholarship, students must have a rank of 1 to 35,000 in the JEE Main Examination (Paper 1).
  • For the postgraduate scholarship, students must have a GATE score of 550 to 1,000 or students who have not attempted GATE and scored 7.5 or higher in their undergraduate CGPA can also apply.

The Reliance Foundation Scholarships will select and select the brightest students in India through a rigorous and competitive selection process, which includes online application and interviews with a panel of leading Indian and international experts. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit and applicants from all socioeconomic backgrounds are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.

80% of the funds will be awarded up front at the beginning of each academic year to be used for direct tuition and academic expenses. The remaining 20% ​​of funds will be awarded upon request to support professional development, including indirect academic and personal development expenses, including conference-related expenses. Those who wish to know more are advised to go through the official website for more information and to apply for the scholarship.

Title IX, transgender athletes to be considered separately

Last month the Biden administration proposed a new set of Title IX rules...

California Becomes First State in Nation to Announce COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements for Schools

After implementing first-in-the-nation school masking and staff vaccination measures, California becomes the first...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here