Hey Round Rock! Let’s start Thursday with everything you need to know happening today at Round Rock.
First, today’s weather:
Mist, then some sun. High: 71 Low: 62.
From my notebook:
- Small free library: “Love the three-story design of @katherineslittlefreelibrary—and the cool dress up for books! 📚📚📚 #LittleFreeLibrary #littlefreelibrariesofinstagram #littlelibrary #LFL #sharebooks #bookstagram” (Instagram)
- ISD Rock Tour: ICYMI: A total of 70 Round Rock ISD students have been named to the National Merit Scholarship semi-finalists by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation. Westwood High School, with 44 semi-finalists, led the district in total semi-finalists. Ea. ..” (Facebook)
- ISD Rock Tour: “Our high school students and staff are doing their best to produce energetic productions with moments of rest. Proceeds from the shows benefit the Performing Arts Fund. Our Musical Theater season begins January 12th with shows going on…” (Facebook)
- Williamson County and Cities Health District: “WCCHD released update 12/21/21 COVID-19 – https://mailchi.mp/wilco/wcchd-has-released-its-covid-19-update-for-4848102” (Facebook)
- Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department: “Get your degree before the summer rush and apply for the various lifeguard jobs that will open in January. Join the Holiday Break Lifeguard Class starting December 27 at Lake Creek Pool. Successful candidates will receive a Lifeguard and CPR/AED for… (Facebook)
More Sponsors – Thanks for supporting local news!
Do you like Round Rock Deli? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
Well, you all signed this day. See you all tomorrow morning for another update!
– Daniel Hampton
About me: Hello! My name is Dan Hampton and I am the Director of Patch’s Community Publisher Initiative. He was previously a local editor on Long Island covering Port Washington, Wantagh-Seaford, Levittown, Glen Cove, Plainview, Syosset, New Hyde Park, Hicksville, Great Neck, Oyster Bay and Mineola. I’m the former telegram editor on the National Patch Team and a former news assistant at The Associated Press. She graduated with a degree in journalism from Temple University in Philadelphia. Send tips and/or photos of your dog to email@example.com.