Saudi Arabia scholarships for Pakistani students 2022 were recently announced by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and they are fully-funded scholarships. Pakistani students are offered many degrees at the level of Diploma, bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. Students living in Pakistan who want to study in Saudi Arabia and the residents of the kingdom can both apply for these scholarships. These scholarships are valid in 25 universities.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) mentioned that this opportunity is only for aspiring students who want to get admission to Saudi Arabian universities. In order to apply visit the respective university’s website. These scholarships are open in many fields such as Political Science, Law, Education, Administration, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Agriculture, Arabic/Islamic Studies, and Media Science. So, what are the eligibility criteria for Saudi Arabia scholarships for Pakistani students in 2022? We will discuss the process to apply along with eligibility requirements.
Easy Germany Student visa, click here.
The Process to Apply Saudi Arabia scholarships for Pakistani students 2022:
- Students should apply directly on the respective Saudi university website/ online portal.
- Every university has its own eligibility requirements and application submission date. Students need to visit the website for the eligibility criteria of each discipline/course /university.
- The scholarships are offered for diplomas, bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. Levels.
- Offered scholarships are in the following disciplines such as political science, Law, Education, Administration, Economics, Engineering, computer science, Agriculture, Arabic/Islamic studies, and Media sciences.
- The Saudi Arabia scholarships for Pakistani students in 2022 are offered by 25 universities given below.
- Each university is allowed to enroll only 5 percent of international students except Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman university for girls, Riyadh, and Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara. Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman University’s admission percentage for girls, Riyadh on scholarship is 8 percent, whereas Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara grants 85 percent of the total available seats on scholarships.
- After the application submission, the applications are further forwarded to the Saudi Ministry of Education which makes the final decision on scholarships to eligible applicants.
- Applicants should share a copy of the submitted application with the embassy of Pakistan by sending it to their official email. You can email Riyadh support email [email protected] for a follow-up with the Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia, and their respective universities for grants of scholarships.
Read also: Saudi Arabia Scholarships for International Students 2022
Eligibility Requirements for Saudi Arabia scholarships for Pakistani students 2022:
- The applicant should be a Pakistani or AJK national.
- 75 percent of students will be given scholarships from Pakistan. Whereas 25 percent scholarships will be given to Pakistani students residing in the Kingdom.
- Male and females are both allowed to apply for these scholarships.
- If we talk about the age, the applicant should be between 17 to 25 years for the Bachelor’s program, must be below 30 years for the Master’s program, and less than 35 for the Ph.D. program on the closing date of the application portal of the respective university.
- The joining month of selected applicants to the respective program in September /October each year in Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant should not be holding any other country scholarship at the time of availing Saudi scholarship.
- There should be no criminal record of the applicant.
- The applicant was not previously suspended from any educational institution on disciplinary or any other valid grounds.
- Any other specific requirement set by the respective Saudi University or Saudi Government.
Benefits of Scholarship at Saudi Universities:
- The scholarship covers free residence for international students.
- 03 months furnishing allowance for married scholars in KSA.
- Home country free return air ticket.
- Free medical for the students including family, if married.
- 3 Months graduation allowance for shipment of books.
- Subsidized meals at the campus.
- Sports & recreational activities on the campus, support for dependents, and travel expenses.
- A monthly allowance which is approx. 900 Saudi Riyal (SR) will be given to science students and 850 Saudi Riyal (SR) to humanities students.
List of Universities Offering Scholarships to Pakistani Students:
Applicants are advised to visit their respective university websites for admission given below:
For more information on Saudi Arabia scholarships for Pakistani students 2022, please visit the official website of HEC Pakistan.