Enrollment is open at St. Edmond Catholic School for the 2022-2023 school year for preschool, TK, and kindergarten through 12th grade.
st. Edmond Catholic School partners with families in providing their children a Catholic education, holistic formation, and a community in which Christian discipleship is the goal. Enrollment can be completed through the school’s website — www.st-edmond.com — under admissions.
st. Edmond offers Supervised Enrichment for Academic Success a before/after school program open to St. Edmond students in 3-year-old preschool to eighth grade. SEAS is an academic enrichment program with a very specific purpose — success in school. SEAS pickup times are flexible to accommodate working families. SEAS hours are 2:55 pm to 5:45 pm on all school days, with the exception of PM preschoolers who attend from 7:45 am to 12 noon. For more information regarding SEAS please call the school at 515-576-5182.
st. Edmond partners with Iowa Central Community College and the Fort Dodge Community School District. High school students have the ability to take classes at the public school or from Iowa Central that are not offered on the St. Edmond campus. Additionally, some students also attend Iowa Central Community College’s Career Academy in Eagle Grove to specialize in a specific area.
The Diocese of Sioux City and St. Edmond Catholic School recognizes the unique qualities of each family and the significant financial commitment of a Catholic education. The Diocese of Sioux City is offering four different scholarships to assist families at all income levels. The scholarship application deadline is April 1, with scholarship awards being announced the week of May 30, 2022. Each family should complete an on-line TADS (third party vendor) application through St. Edmond’s website — www.st-edmond.com.
The four diocesan scholarships:
1. Monsignor Lafferty Tuition Foundation (MLTF) Scholarship (preK-12) — Funded by MLTF con-tributions, these scholarships are awarded to families who meet the income eligibility requirements gov-erned by the state of Iowa.
2. Together As One Fund (K-12) — Funded by the Diocese of Sioux City Together As One campaign, these scholarships are geared to families who are registered parishioners in the diocese.
3. Parent Partner Fund (K-12) — Funded by the Bishop’s Dinner for Catholic Schools, these scholarships assist families at the upper income limits.
4. Catherine Birzle Education Trust (9-12) — Funded through a trust, high school students are eligible to apply for awards, based upon need.
• When applying for diocesan scholarships you are also applying for local St. Edmond scholarships which will be awarded in mid- to late June.
“I strongly encourage every family to complete an application,” said Kate Stucky, director of operations and finance at St. Edmond. “The Diocesan Scholarships coupled with our local St. Edmond scholarships makes Catholic Education affordable for all. This is a wonderful opportunity for families.”
If you have questions about the scholarship program, contact Kate Stucky at 515-955-6077, ext. 2035, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact the TADS call center at 1-800-477-8237 with specific questions about the application.