Ds Scholarship

Student Tickets – University of Oregon Athletics

If you have not activated your UO student ticket account – Click ‘Forgot Your Password’ to create a new password.

For the 2021-22 Oregon Athletics Season, UO students will have to purchase tickets to football and basketball games. With the Duck Sports Pass, UO students will get priority access to claiming football and basketball tickets for only $100. STUDENTS WILL STILL HAVE TO CLAIM TICKETS ONLINE THE SUNDAY BEFORE EACH EVENT. THESE PASSES AE SOLD OUT FOR THE 2021-22 seasons.

UO Student Season Tickets will go on sale, ONLINE ONLY, on the following dates; 60% of the inventory June 10th at 8am, the remaining 40% on August 8th. There is a limit of 6,000 Duck Sports Passes and they will be sold to currently enrolled UO Students on a first-come first-serve basis. Duck Sports Passes are only available for UO Students.

As an added benefit, Duck Sports Pass holders will have the first opportunity to purchase student ticket(s) for any post-season football or basketball games.

Additional information:

  • Duck Sports Passes are non-returnable and non-transferable.
  • If a student becomes inligible to receive student tickets during the football season and has purchased a Duck Sports Pass, any remaining games will be held as an account credit for a public purchase.
  • Creating a new account will NOT give access to the student tickets. Only eligible students logging in to the account linked to their 95# will see the student ticket options.
  • If you are an eligible student and cannot see these options, most likely you are using an email address not linked to your 95# account.
  • To set up a new account, you must click on the forgot password link and enter the email that we received from the registrar. You will receive an reset password email to that address only. This is most likely your uoregon email address, but it is dependent on what information you provided at the time of your registration. If you have changed your email address with the registrar after we receive your information, we do not receive that updated information.

For assistance, qualified students may email tickets1@uoregon.edu or call 1-800-WEBFOOT and be prepared to provide your 95# and the email you are using to complete account activation.

Fulbright US Student Program information sessions scheduled for the 2023-2024 award competition!

The application for the 2023-2024 Fulbright US Student Program (FUSP) competition opens on...

Germany: Number of Int’l Occasional Students Surges by 4%

Occasional students are returning in Germany, as the number of such students increased...

Talawanda student arrested after threats cause lock down

OXFORD, Ohio — UPDATE: 12:15 pm: Talawanda Schools officials told the Journal-News a...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here