Students, who want to continue their education but are left with very little or almost no financial support to continue their studies during the pandemic, can apply for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program. This scholarship program provides benefits of up to Rs 75,000 to students.
The last date to apply for this scholarship program is February 15, 2022.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021-22
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program is an initiative of HDFC Bank that aims to support the children affected by COVID crisis to continue their education. The scholarship program is meant for school students from Class 1-12 to those pursuing UG, PG and diploma courses. Under this scholarship, the students who have lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) or earning family members have lost their employment (or whose livelihood) during the pandemic will be provided with a one-time financial assistance ranging from INR 15,000 to INR 75,000.
HDFC Bank, India’s leading banking and financial service provider, has introduced this scholarship to help those COVID-19 affected students who are left with very little or almost no financial support to continue their education.
NOTE: Scholarship funds can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, online learning device, books, stationery, etc.
Eligibility for HDFC Bank Parivartan covid crisis scholarship
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- The students must be currently studying in a diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate (General and Professional) program.
- Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situations –
- Students who lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) since January 2020, OR
- Students earning whose family member lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic
- Annual family income must be less than or equal to Rs 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of HDFC Bank and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Benefits of HDFC Bank Parivartan covid crisis scholarship 2021-24
- For Diploma courses – Rs 20,000
- For Undergraduate (General – BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, etc.) courses – Rs 30,000
- For Postgraduate (MCom, MA, etc.) courses – Rs 35,000
- For undergraduate (Professional – BTech, MBBS, LLB, BArch, Nursing) courses – Rs 50,000
- For Postgraduate (MTech, MBA) courses – Rs 55,000 to Rs 75,000
Documents of HDFC Bank Parivartan covid crisis scholarship 2021-22
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a marksheet for 2019-20 session, please upload the marksheet for 2018-19 session.)
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate) (2020-21)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference of 2 persons who know the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply for HDFC Bank Parivartan covid crisis scholarship 2021-22?
- Go to the official notification and click on ‘Apply Now’ button given below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to go to the ‘Online Application Form Page’. You can registered on Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correct then click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Click here for official notification
Also Read: Class 9 -12 students can get scholarship of up to Rs 20,000; Check eligibility, last date and other details