HDFC Ltd has invited applications for its ‘Badhte Kadam Scholarship’. The selected candidates can get a scholarship of up to Rs 20,000. This scholarship is for students who are studying in Class 9–12 in recognized schools across India.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is February 15, 2022.
HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship for Class 9 to 12 Students 2021-22
HDFC Ltd’s ‘Badhte Kadam Scholarship’ aims to provide financial assistance to help students continue and complete their education, especially those whose families have been impacted due to the pandemic resulting in a risk of the students discontinuing their education. In addition, in due course, the program will also offer selected candidates additional support which could include mental health and wellness counseling, career counseling and mentorship.
Note that the scholarship fund is exclusively meant for meeting the academic expenses of the selected candidates which may include tuition fees, hostel fees, data recharges, online learning devices, books, stationery, etc.
Eligibility for HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9–12 in recognized schools across India.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be greater than Rs 6,00,000 (6 lakh), from all sources.
- Special consideration for students
- Who have lost their parent(s)/ earning family member(s) in the pandemic or before the pandemic.
- Whose families have lost their livelihood due to the pandemic.
- Who were affected by any natural disaster.
- Who have a patient in the family with critical illness (Father/Mother/Sibling).
- Who are physically disabled.
- Children of employees of HDFC Ltd. and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
Benefits of HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022
The selected rural students can get up to Rs 15,000 scholarship and the urban students can get up to Rs 20,000.
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree.
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card).
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate).
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss).
- Reference of 2 persons who know the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent).
- Photograph of the applicant.
How can you apply for HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022?
- Go to Buddy4Study website and register with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to go to ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in are correct, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Click Here For Official Notification
Also Read: These students will get Scholarship of Rs 1 lakh, apply before this date