The Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board has launched a scholarship program whose name is Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship.
The aim of launching the Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship is to help the children of building and other construction workers in their academics.
Students who are studying from class 6th to degree level can go through the information given below before applying for the Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship.
Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship eligibility
A candidate must –
- Be a permanent resident of Odisha State
- Belong to General/ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC category
- Have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the previous qualifying examination for different categories of merit scholarships
Benefits of Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship
Under this scholarship scheme, the students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will receive up variable awards. Here’s list
- Class 6th and 7th: Rs. 2000 per annum (Girl child)
- Class 8th: Rs. 2000 per annum
- Class 9th: Rs. 3000 per annum
- Class 10th: Rs. 4000 per annum
- Children securing 90% or above marks in class 10th: Rs. 10000 one time
- 11th and 12th: Rs. 5000 per annum
- BA, BSc, BCom and PG studies: Rs. 7000 per annum
- BTech/ MCA/ MBA/ B. Arch./ M. Arch./M. Tech./ M.Sc/ B Pharm/ M Pharm/ hotel management and catering services/ medical from Government College: Rs. 40000 per annum
- Ed/ CT/ nursing training: Rs. 10000 per annum
Documents needed for Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship
- Aadhaar Card of student
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian
- Residence Certificate of the Student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size Photograph of a student
- College Id Card of the Student
- Marksheet of the last exam passed
How to apply for Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship?
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Registration Link’ and accept the terms and conditions.
Step 3: Enter the ‘Aadhaar Number’ and verify.
Step 4: After successful registration, log in with valid credentials.
Step 5: Provide all necessary details like personal, academic eligibility and bank information and click on the ‘Save’ button to draft the information or click on the ‘Next’ to save and proceed with the scholarship form.
Step 6: Upload the relevant documents and submit the application form.
Important dates of Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship
- Last date of submission of the application: February 28, 2022
- The last date of online validation of student records by the institute head: March 31, 2022
- The last date of online validation of student records by the district labor officer: March 31, 2022