In what can be considered a great help to the students, they can now get a chance to get a scholarship of up to Rs 60,000.
According to reports, Buddy Study 4 has launched a new scholarship program named Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarships.
The Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program is an initiative of the Aditya Birla Capital Foundation, to provide financial assistance and education support services to students who have lost their parent(s) due to COVID-19 to ensure the continuity of their education.
Under the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program, students studying in Bachelor’s degree courses (general or professional) will be entitled to a scholarship ranging from Rs 36,000 to Rs 60,000 (one-time) to cover their academic expenses and additional value-added services such as mental health counseling, career counseling life skills sessions.
Eligibility for the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for College Students
- Students who have lost their parent(s) due to the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible.
- Applicants must be studying in Bachelor’s degree courses (general or professional).
- Applicants must be registered and continue their education.
- Open to Indian nationals only.
Benefits of the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for College Students
- For UG Professional Courses: INR 60,000
- For general UG courses: INR 36000
Documents Required to Apply for Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Benefits for College Students
- Mark’s paper for the previous chapter
- Identity proof issued by a government entity (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card / Driving License / PAN Card)
- Proof of acceptance for the current year (fee receipt / acceptance letter / institution ID card / bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (parental death certificate)
- Proof of death due to COVID-19 (hospital receipts, doctor’s prescription, Covid test report, medical bills for COVID medications, hospital discharge summary, etc.)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or one of the parents)
- Proof of income (not mandatory)
- take photo
How to Apply for Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Benefits for College Students?
- Click the Apply Now button below.
- Log in to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and go to the Application Form Page.
- If you are not registered with Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study using your email/mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the “Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program” application form page.
- Click the “Start Application” button to start the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click Preview.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant appear correctly on the preview screen, click the Submit button to complete the application process.
Click here to apply online for the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for College Students.
Note: This is a fixed one-time award amount. It can only be used for academic purposes which include tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.