1. What programs and activities do you participate in?
I’m an ambassador here at FDSH. I am also a member of the National Honor Society.
2. What academic achievement are you most proud of?
I am very proud to be successful in my college classes and to make honors throughout my 4 years of high school.
3. What is your best advice for younger students?
Be confident and do what makes you happy no matter what.
4. What is your favorite song or artist?
“Dear Maria, come back to me” By all time low. It’s a song that always excites me.
5 What is your favorite class or subject and why?
My favorite classes over the years have been anything to do with science. It’s challenging but ultimately rewarding.
6. What is your favorite movie?
It has to be my favorite movie of all time Matilda Because he never gets old.
7. If you could have dinner with a famous person, who would it be and why?
If I could have dinner with anyone, it would be Betty White. It will be interesting to hear about her life experiences.
8. What are you working hard on right now?
As of now, I work hard in college classes. It’s tough, but interesting. They gave me a good peek into the college.
9. Who is your role model in life?
I would say my biggest role model will be my aunt, Julie. She was such a good example and taught me many valuable lessons.
10. What is your favorite memory from your time at Fort Dodge Schools?
My favorite memory has to be the field days in elementary school. They have always been so sexy and full of excitement. Another memory is meeting my current friends and developing strong relationships with them.